23 June, 2011

I'm Not Lost

I'm Not Lost

knowing that I still own you in me
somewhere

although I have lost count of the number of days
without you by my side
only your temperature is left
surrounding me in this empty house

knowing that I still care about you
more than myself

although I have tried to get you out of my head
but I end up
inhaling the smoke that I hated
but you loved so much

I am not lost because I know
I will put my feet back on the ground again
after I burn every bit of you that is left in me
after I turn every thought about you into ashes

I am not lost

I am just
for now
nowhere to be found

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Model: Nan
Lighting & Text: Doris
Makeup & Hairdo: Hong Studio
Photo & Concept: Joie
Special Thanks: Jet Lim

1 comment: